You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Bluesky Multimedia > 30 Day Social Media Campaign

A quick update:

Cherry advised there was a concern expressed by a member that the post on using a prompt on creating a 30 day social media campaign in a large language model such as ChatGPT was either 'paid for' advertising and/or 'click bait' It is neither.

The prompt was given freely as confirmed in the post and twice on the order page with no conditions or obligations attached and is not part of a wider marketing campaign.

This exercise can prove helpful to me to ascertain levels of interest that members may express in various aspects of AI and specifically how it can help members with their businesses. This is so any future content that I may post may meet the wants or needs of those who want to grow their knowledge in the rapidly developing world of AI.

I can't understand why a cherry member thought that. You posted it on the providers forum and offering something free is standard marketing practice.

Yes, I agree with TBF, and will continue to provide free information as and when I come across relevant no strings attached and useful content.

I have just purchased the full commercial rights to promote a 20 part instructional audio video course on how to set up and leverage the latest ChatGPT 4o.

The course in nicely condensed offering over the shoulder audio and video instruction which can be completed in around an hour.

I could sell this from my own website at a premium but considering offering it to members free of charge - if I get the enough positive interest.

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register