You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Network Consulting > Network League Table First Half of 2024 > Report topic or post

Report topic or post

If you feel like the content shown below has broken cherry's rules, please click the "Report to cherry" button at the bottom to let us know why.

I think the answer to that is No Spurs ðŸ¤£ 

We certainly did not, they talked the talked when they bought us from Tenet Lime AR

6 months in the Jury is out. 

They are like an American Evangelist big top happy clapping company which tries to target us, which i personally hate as i think targeting only causes poor advice and business. They bang on and on and on about protection sales, if you dont do it they have some of their Happy big hitting brokers who will sort the life insurance for your clients, which i find ever so odd and as an adviser i can never understand fully why people do not advise on life, if you are afraid of clawbacks, simply do it on the drip.

They spend tons of money on getting their banner out there, they would do better by reinvesting the money into enhancing their archaic systems and as the biggest network get some decent exclusive deals for the membership, the proc fees are basically the same as Tenet.

Oh and to cap it off, they said they would not take a retention on our broker fees, but they have now though and put our retention rate up by 4%. Apparantly when that rise takes place they will leave our broker fees alone. However having been lied to once i am now wary.

Strongly considering DA.

Please correct the following errors

Please verify you are not a robot

Can you briefly tell us why you’re reporting this post?