You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Vida Homeloans > Our Service Levels > Report topic or post

Report topic or post

If you feel like the content shown below has broken cherry's rules, please click the "Report to cherry" button at the bottom to let us know why.

Vida logo
the V-Hub

No BDM, No Problem!

We have the V-Hub.

When your client is chasing you for an update, the last thing you want is to be chasing the lender ending up in dead ends with crossed lines and mixed messages. 

Get all the support you need beforeduring and after your application with direct access to our Underwriters via the V-Hub.

'Excellent' service at your fingertips

Our Service Levels can be viewed anytime on our Homepage.

DIP Referral

DIP Referral

24 hours

val receipt

Valuation Receipt

7 working days 

initial underwriter review

Initial Underwriter Review

4 working days

doc review

Document Review

3 working days 

Rated 'Excellent' on TrustPilot

We're extremely proud to be rated 'Excellent' on TrustPilot - see what Brokers have to say about our Service, all backed by the Vida Service Pledge.

5 stars

Great Lender!

I have now placed a few mortgage cases with Vida and honestly the process was seamless. The help desk are friendly and helpful and they are a pleasure to work with!

5 stars

Fast, efficient and easy

As a mortgage advisor, I often encounter lenders with lengthy processing times, making the wait for an offer quite prolonged. However, my experience with Vida has been exceptionally positive, from the pre-application stage to the final offer. They are incredibly responsive and efficient, with less than a one-minute wait time for responses, and my case received an offer within days.

5 stars

Access to underwriters

Vida always answer calls promptly, no hanging about as with some lenders. Easy access to underwriters who appear to have case ownership. Good communication with brokers.

Take a look at our reviews here

Got a question?

The V-Hub have the answer!

Get in touch with the V-Hub to speak directly to an Underwriter about your case:

Call: 03300 246 246

Email: v-hub@vidahomeloans.co.uk

Take a look at our Product Switch Hub here.

service pledge
Please correct the following errors

Please verify you are not a robot

Can you briefly tell us why you’re reporting this post?